| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in October is a little cool at 9.8 °C (49.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.9 °C (42.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in October is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain from time to time. Only 68.7mm (2.7in) of water descends during on average 19 days.
- In October the skies in Eelde are dull with an average of a trifling 3:01 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: