| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in November is cool at 5.4 °C (41.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.3 °C (36.1 °F).
- In November there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with rain, sleet or snow more often than not. Just 77.1mm (3in) of water is dumped during on average 21 days.
- In November the blue above Eelde is dismal having on average just 1:29 of blazing sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 7:56 long and the longest day is 9:25 long with an average length of 8:37.
- There are approximately 6:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: