| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in May is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.6 °C (61.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In May the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 57.8mm (2.3in) of fluid is laid down across an average of 13 days.
- In May the heavens above Eelde are fine with on average a detectable 6:44 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 16:33 long with an average length of 15:51.
- There are approximately 8:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: