| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in March is cool at 4.1 °C (39.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- In March there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow sometimes. Only 57.5mm (2.3in) of fluid accrues during on average 16 days.
- In March the skies in Eelde are somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:34 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:44 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31% of daylight hours and cloudy 69% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: