| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in January is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.7 °C (38.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in January is 5.2 °C (9.4 °F).
- The weather in January is marginally dry with periodic periods of sleet or snow. Only 66.6mm (2.6in) of water precipitates across an average of 20 days.
- The blue above Eelde is really dreary with on balance just 1:30 of gorgeous sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:39 long and the longest day is 8:52 long with an average length of 8:10.
- There are approximately 6:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: