| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in February is very cool at 1.6 °C (34.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.5 °C (40.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 5.9 °C (10.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet, snow or rain periodically. A mere 45.2mm (1.8in) of water accrues across an average of 17 days.
- The heavens above Eelde are very dim having on balance only 2:01 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:46.
- There are approximately 7:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: