| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in December is very cool at 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.9 °C (40.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.2 °C (31.6 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with sleet, snow or rain more often than not. Just 75.5mm (3in) of H2O descends across an average of 21 days.
- The skies in Eelde are dismal with on average a murky 1:13 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 7:33 long and the longest day is 7:54 long with an average length of 7:38.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: