| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Eelde in April is a little cool at 7.2 °C (44.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.5 °C (36.5 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow once in a while. A mere 48.2mm (1.9in) of H2O precipitates across on average 15 days.
- In April the skies in Eelde are slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:05 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:57 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 13:57.
- There are approximately 8:36 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Eelde April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Eelde, Netherlands
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Eelde: